Tuesday, July 22, 2008

For those who still don't know, I moved from Galt, CA to Louisville, KY. Many people asked why I would do such thing. The main reason: A new job. Still, people asked "WHY?" with this condescending tone because Kentucky doesn't compared to California. This is true, yet, Louisville is much better than MANY places in California, specially anything from Bakersfield to Sacramento, via the San Joaquin Valley. And that means Stockton, were I grew up, Galt, where I lived for a while and even Sacramento where I spent a lot of time. But enough of that, below is the highlight of the move from California to Kentucky and across 10 different states.

Para muchos de ustedes que aún no lo saben, me moví de Galt, California a Louisville, Kentucky. Muchos preguntaron el porque y la razón principal es un nuevo trabajo. Aún así muchos preguntaron de una manera muy déspota como diciendo que California no se compara con Kentucky. Esto es verdad, sin embargo Louisville es un lugar mucho mejor que muchos en California desde Bakersfield hasta Sacramento por ruta del Valle de San Joaquin. Y eso incluye Stockton donde crecí, Galt donde viví por un tiempo, y hasta Sacramento donde visité por mucho tiempo. Pero basta de eso, abajo presento algo del viaje desde California hasta Kentucky y los diez estados que crucé.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What words... super, a brilliant idea

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I think precise post. Particularly the designation attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for info, I am always looking for something interesting on the Internet, i want to send
photos for your blog

Anonymous said...

i honestly enjoy all your posting kind, very remarkable,
don't quit and also keep creating since it just worth to read it.
excited to look into alot more of your own article content, have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also...

Anonymous said...

Hi there may I use some of the insight from this entry if I link back to you?

Anonymous said...

Very good article I enjoy your website keep up the great blog posts

Anonymous said...

Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick note to express my thanks. I’ve been following your blog for a month or so and have picked up a ton of good information as well as enjoyed the way you’ve structured your site.