Sunday, April 16, 2006


CHRISTMAS 05

I was a new person. By the time I arrived home to see my family I didn’t want to do anything else but be with them. I took my nephews shopping, to the movies, to the theatre. We celebrated Christmas at home with the entire family, party, after party, after party. And to top things off, the entire family decided to spent the new year in Disneyland.

So yes, three cars and five hours of driving later, we all arrived to “the happiest place on earth.” And if you think going on a family vacation is nightmare, try being the coordinator of a group 25 family members, where 10 people are adults and the rest children.


I must say, that this was the best Christmas break ever and one of the most happiest moments in my life. I am starting to love again, and that is the most precious gift I could ever give and received: LOVE.

No comments: