Monday, July 30, 2012

WHEN IN LONDON, VISIT AMSTERDAM PART 2

ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHTED AND THEY ARE MY PROPERTY. THEY ARE NOT PUBLIC DOMAIN

Amsterdam is broken down into section and this sections are marked by the different canals found all over the city.


The canals are so beautiful and so wide that when there is a parade, it takes place in the canals rather than the streets.


Some people say all the canals look the same but I found it unique because each has something different to offer.


The canals are used by boats which take tourist on different tours.


There are so many different type of canal tours with different teams and different points of view that it could be overwhelming to decide which boat tour to take.


Even though it was tempting, I did not take any boat tours. I decided to do my touring by foot and on my own.


What amazed me the most about the canals is the fact that there are 'boat houses,' and they are beautiful boat houses. 


Some decorated very artistically. 


Some very simple.


And others are simply "pet shelters." Talking about loving animals!




And the views are magnificent!!!


No comments: