Monday, June 11, 2012

MEXICO and FRIDA

ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHTED AND THEY ARE MY PROPERTY. THEY ARE NOT PUBLIC DOMAIN

So here I am, in Mexico City. This time around the purpose is to visit the many museums where Frida Kahlo has paintings, as well as archives so I can get to know the Mexican artist a little more in depth. My goal is to visit FOUR museums: La Casa Azul, Anahuacalli, which is the  Diego Rivera Museum, Dolores Olmedo Museum, and "El Estudio." Once I visit each museum I will talk about each of them. 




In the meantime, I have gone to the theatre twice since my arrival. I saw, "And the Witches Have Arrived," a Mexican musical not for children and Rabbit Hole in Spanish. I have eaten pizza made in an ORNO and I visited my sister and her children. 



Aquí estoy en México nuevamente. En esta ocasión es para visitar los muchos museos donde se encuentren las pinturas de Frida Kahlo y los archivos acerca de su vida con el propósito de conocer a la pintora mexicana un poco más a fondo. Mi meta es visitar CUATRO museos: La Casa Azul, Anahuacalli, que es el Museo de Diego Rivera, Museo Dolores Olmedo, y El Estudio. Ya cuando visite cada lugar, hablare más a fondo de ellos. 


Mientras tanto, he ido al teatro dos veces. Vi "Y llegaron las brujas" un musical mexicano no apto para niños, y "La Madriguera. He comido pizza hecha en horno y he visitado a mi hermana y sus hijos. 

No comments: