Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WHAT I'VE DONE... SO FAR!

ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHTED AND THEY ARE MY PROPERTY. THEY ARE NOT PUBLIC DOMAIN
When I come to Mexico City, I come do research or present a paper. I also come to visit  family and friends and see theatre. Due to "complicated" matters, staying with my sister isn't possible. Luckily, I always stay with one of my best friends, Luis. He's an incredible person and when I come here, he is more than happy to have me over.  

Cuando vengo a la Ciudad de México, vengo a hacer investigaciones o alguna ponencia académica. También vengo a visitar a mi familia, a mis amigos y a ver teatro. Debido a que las cosas son un poco complicadas, no me puedo quedar con mi hermana. Por suerte, siempre me quedo con uno de mis mejores amigos, Luis. El es una persona increíble y alguien que siempre me recibe en su casa con los brazos abiertos. 

And of course, you always find interesting things while walking the city such as sculptures...

parks,  such as this one dedicated to BOOKS,...

extraordinary views of EL METRO (The subway)...

Y jóvenes hermosos.  

No comments: