Saturday, May 13, 2017

Dublin, Ireland 2017: Day 3


Sunday was all about technical rehearsal. Oh, what a day, the crews and cast of two shows having a meeting in order to come to an agreement on a lighting plot that could work for both. Then, one show had its Q2Q. Then the other, then a run-thru for each show. The day was filled with tech.


But before my day started, I decided to do some fast walking as exercise. I was shocked that the park
near me was not opened even though it was already 7am. So, I just walked around the outside of
the park. On my way, I saw rows of bicycles for rent and there are so many bicycle stations around
the city that you technically could walk from home to the closest station, pickup a bike, ride to closest station to work and then walk from there. It's a cool system. I've seen lots of people using them all day long and most of the are locals.


During my break, I decided to walk around the city, I found yet another Mexican restaurant. I am so, so happy there are so many Mexican restaurants in Dublin. I don't know if any of these places are good eateries, but the fact that they exists makes me happy. I also found my favorite department store. Now, I'm a little upset that I brought so much clothes with me. They have summer clothing on sale and I could easily fill out my suitcase with t-shirts, short-sleeve shirts, jackets, and, oh so many other things. I am, in fact, thinking of simply getting rid of some of the clothes I brought just to have space fore new stuff. 




While walking between stores and the theater, I saw this church. It reminded me of Gloucester's Cathedra in the City of Gloucester where they film Harry Potter. It doesn't look anything like it but somehow it reminded me of it. It's the arch.
Alright, this is all I have to say this time. Sorry it isn't much but I spent my day inside the theatre in technical rehearsal. Tomorrow is opening night and I need to be ready for it.

No comments: