Sunday, May 14, 2017

Dublin, Ireland 2017: Day 9


Today I do two performances of the show. It’s a long day with little time for anything else. The image above is of me, standing right out side the theater where I’m performing.

Here is a picture of one of the main shopping streets in Dublin, Henry Street. At the end you can see the Millennium Needle, which is located on O’Connell Street. It is here, in Henry Street, where you can find thousands of shops along the street; and some of those buildings are simply the entrance to other shopping centers. This image shows you a very small crow because the shops are already close, I mean, it is after 9pm and shops close at 7pm here. However, between 10am and 7pm this street is packed and is not very easy to navigate. Note how the sky still blue.



Jimmy and I are in one of the small shops in Henry Street, waiting for our crepes. Yes, we have happy faces because we are about to engulf ourselves in a heavenly experience of chocolate and ice cream. You are allowed to be jealous.


Last but not least, an image of posters from the festival at one of the many venues in Dublin. (Please note how I'm still on his right.)


No comments: