Tuesday, August 17, 2010

During my stay in London I saw several shows. Here are some images of some of the shows I saw.

Durante mi visita en Londres pude ver varias obras de teatro. Aquí hay algunas imágenes de esos shows.


My top favorite was "Priscilla Queen of the Desert." I ended up seeing it twice.


Mi musical favorito fue "Priscilla, Reina del Desierto." Terminé viéndola dos veces.






"The Lion King" is also one of my favorites, but I've seen it three times already. It's an old one but a good one.

"El Rey León" is uno de mis musicales favoritos. Pero lo he visto tres veces. Es un musical viejo pero muy bueno.




"39 Steps" is an incredible farce. I saw it on Broadway, yet in London it was much funnier.

"39 Pasos" es una farza muy buena. La vi en Broadway pero en Londres estuvo más divertida.

No comments: