Tuesday, August 10, 2010



From the moment I left Hampstead to the moment I arrived home it took 24 hrs of traveling, this includes waiting at the airport in London, waiting for a connecting flight in Atlanta, waiting for Miguel to pick me up, missing the exit and ending in Lexington, driving to Louisville from Lexington, and getting stopped by the police for speeding. It was a hell of a trip, to be remembered and to be forgotten. What a mess! Yet, I made it safe and sound and I'm very glad I'm back, and happy to have been in London for a month.


Desde el momento de salir de Hampstead hasta el momento de llegar a casa, me tomó 24 hrs de viaje, esto incluye espear en el aeropuerto de Londres, esperar el vuelo de conneción en Atlanta, esperar por Miguel para que me recojiera, tomar la salida incorrecta y terminar en Lexington, maneajar de Lexington a Louisville, y ser parados por la policía por manejar a alta velocidad. Fue un viaje, largo, fastidioso y algo para recordar y olvidar. Un desastre! Aun así estoy muy contento de estar en casa. Y feliz de haber estado en Londres por un mes.

No comments: